We are so thrilled to have been allowing clients back into the consultation with their pets since 15th March – we have missed you!
As the cases in Jersey remain low, and we steadily progress through the island vaccination programme, we hope that restrictions will continue to relax. In the meantime, we kindly request that clients adhere to our following guidelines when inside the building to keep us all safe:
- Please wear masks
- Where possible, practice social distancing
- If you have a dog, and it’s nice weather, feel free to use the benches outside whilst waiting
- Make use of the hand sanitiser available at reception
- Choose contactless payment if possible
- Keep the number of people attending appointment to a minimum
As before, do not attend the clinic if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are currently in isolation. Please call us on 745999 (or 07700 722994 out of hours) and we will arrange a way for your pet to be seen.