With the ever changing situation surrounding the pandemic, and the importance of providing healthcare to our animals, we are having to make some significant but necessary changes to our services. As a small team we are incredibly vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19. We must change the way we operate to ensure we protect our staff, comply with government guidelines, and to keep our doors open for our patients.
So, from the 7th December 2020 the following changes are being made:
- Only one client shall be allowed in reception at a time, the duration of time in reception must not exceed 15 minutes, hand sanitiser should be used and masks MUST be worn.
- Clients will no longer be allowed in the consultation room other than some exceptional circumstances (please contact us for advice).
- Routine and non-urgent appointments will be postponed or directed to a video consultation. If you already have an appointment, our team will contact you should any changes be necessary.
- If you are in self-isolation, or showing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, please do not attend the clinic, let us know and ask a friend or family member to do so on your behalf.
- We are no longer offering routine house visits, other than in exceptional circumstances (please contact us for advice).
- We are no longer offering nurse consultations.
- We are asking clients, where possible, to pay for all goods and services over the phone or by BACS transfer.
- VACCINES. We will be postponing routine vaccinations except for the following:
- Puppy and kitten primary vaccinations
- First annual vaccinations
- Serology-dependent Rabies vaccinations
When arriving at the clinic please telephone reception to let them know you have arrived, they will advise you on next appropriate steps. It is important that you bring your mobile with you to your appointment.
Although these are uncertain times for everyone, we want to reassure you that we will endeavour to continue providing 24h veterinary care for those that need it. We encourage everyone to follow all updated guidelines and advice from the Government of Jersey https://www.gov.je/health/coronavirus/publichealthguidance/Pages/index.aspx
As always, we thank you for bearing with us and hope you and your pets continue to remain safe and well.
The All Pets Team